Author: ajax16384 • Created: 2007-03-16
1. Dump with "UMD DAX Dumper Beta 0.2 by Dark_AleX"
- Note: Please do not use USBSSS — it makes bad dumps!
- PSP must have FW 1.5 or any OE.
- Download umddaxdumper02.zip.
- Extract folder "PSP" to already connected to computer memory stick.
- Launch PSP dumper and select "ISO" at Format option.
- Start dump and upon finish move image from root folder ms0:/ISO to computer.
2. Extract info
- Use HashCalc to obtain various hashes: MD5, SHA-1, CRC32 and eDonkey/eMule.
- Download SFOInfo (this tool needs .NET 2.0).
- Mount PSP image as ordinary disk emulation drive and run "SFOInfo s r:\ D:\myinfo.txt" (r: emulation disk letter).
- Post myinfo.txt, image hashes and in-game languages as PSP dump info.