- Mar 09 2014, 16:41 [PC] Championship Manager 4
- Mar 09 2014, 15:51 [PC] Caesar III
- Mar 09 2014, 14:34 [PC] Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
- Mar 09 2014, 14:07 [PC] 7th Legion
- Mar 09 2014, 13:56 [PSX] Little Lovers: She So Game (Disc 2)
- Mar 09 2014, 13:56 [PSX] Little Lovers: She So Game (Disc 1)
- Mar 09 2014, 13:54 [PSX] Arcade Hits: Crazy Climber
- Mar 09 2014, 13:50 [PSX] Marionette Company
- Mar 09 2014, 13:46 [PSX] Lattice: 200EC7
- Mar 09 2014, 13:43 [PSX] Arcade Hits: Frisky Tom
Happy New Year 2014
We are on a new server now
We are on a new server now.
Unfortunately the old one died short before all data could be moved over.
Almost everything has been restored. We only "lost" 1 day of ads and some
forum data, which is avatars and post attachments from April 21st till
November 5th. Nothing bad after all. You should simply check your forum
avatar image, whether it is the one you uploaded at last. Renew it, if needed.
The new server is a dedicated server which has X-times better performance,
but is also much more expensive than the last one, and it allows us features
like creating datfiles on the fly.
A redump friendly donator spent much money to cover server fees for the first
time frame, but on the long term we will need donations to keep the server alive.
Dumps with yellow status...
...are excluded from datfiles!
Can however be reviewed by everyone.
And there we are, 23k dumps
It is scary how fast the database is growing.
Graph credits go to jamjam
New disc ads and edit disc improvement(s)
Before, when adding a new dump or when disc entry has been edited,
dumper(s) became image owner by default, this now has been improved.
The dumper is now being added as dumper only!
If you want to mark your dump as in your own you have to
change the status manually by clicking the change button.
I hope all dumpers will agree on this improvement
as it was annoying for some of us.