- Apr 23 2014, 15:49 [PC] Battlezone
- Apr 23 2014, 15:27 [PC] Resident Evil
- Apr 23 2014, 14:46 [PC] Grand Theft Auto
- Apr 23 2014, 14:22 [PC] MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries
- Apr 23 2014, 14:02 [PC] Tank Racer
- Apr 23 2014, 11:45 [PC] Command & Conquer: Red Alert: The Aftermath
- Apr 23 2014, 11:20 [PC] Dethkarz
- Apr 23 2014, 10:24 [PC] Command & Conquer: Red Alert: Counterstrike
- Apr 22 2014, 21:43 [PC] Computer Bild Spiele 11-2002
- Apr 21 2014, 21:37 [PC] Magic Carpet
Submissions: how should this look like
To discover different releases and or possible misprints everything taken from covers
(incl. disc label print, which contains the serial) has to be cataloged AS IS.
Happy New Year 2014
We are on a new server now
We are on a new server now.
Unfortunately the old one died short before all data could be moved over.
Almost everything has been restored. We only "lost" 1 day of ads and some
forum data, which is avatars and post attachments from April 21st till
November 5th. Nothing bad after all. You should simply check your forum
avatar image, whether it is the one you uploaded at last. Renew it, if needed.
The new server is a dedicated server which has X-times better performance,
but is also much more expensive than the last one, and it allows us features
like creating datfiles on the fly.
A redump friendly donator spent much money to cover server fees for the first
time frame, but on the long term we will need donations to keep the server alive.
Dumps with yellow status...
...are excluded from datfiles!
Can however be reviewed by everyone.
And there we are, 23k dumps
It is scary how fast the database is growing.
Graph credits go to jamjam