- Feb 28 2017, 05:08 [PS2] Zettai Zetsumei Toshi
- Feb 28 2017, 05:03 [PS2] Zero no Tsukaima: Fantasy Force
- Feb 28 2017, 04:58 [PS2] Zero no Tsukaima: Muma ga Tsumugu Yokaze no Gensoukyoku
- Feb 28 2017, 04:53 [PS2] Zero no Tsukaima: Fantasy Force: 2nd Impact
- Feb 28 2017, 04:45 [PS2] Zero no Tsukaima: Maigo no Shuushifu to Ikusen no Koukyoukyoku
- Feb 28 2017, 03:48 [PS2] Yumemishi
- Feb 28 2017, 03:45 [PS2] Wizardry Summoner
- Feb 28 2017, 03:38 [PS2] Winning Post 5 Maximum 2002
- Feb 28 2017, 03:04 [SS] Roommate: Ryouko in Summer Vacation
- Feb 28 2017, 02:53 [SS] Solo Crisis
- Feb 28 2017, 02:31 [SS] Shichuu Suimei Pitagraph
- Feb 28 2017, 02:16 [PS2] Uchuu no Stellvia
- Feb 28 2017, 02:13 [PS2] Touge 3
- Feb 28 2017, 02:07 [PS2] Tennis no Oujisama: Smash Hit! 2: Original Anime Game
- Feb 28 2017, 02:00 [PS2] Tennis no Oujisama: Smash Hit! 2
- Feb 28 2017, 01:56 [SS] Waialae no Kiseki: Extra 36 Holes
- Feb 28 2017, 01:54 [PS2] Tennis no Oujisama: Love of Prince Bitter
- Feb 28 2017, 01:48 [PS2] Tamamayu Monogatari 2: Horobi no Mushi
- Feb 28 2017, 01:37 [PS2] Star Wars: Battlefront
- Feb 28 2017, 01:32 [PS2] SSX 3
Back from the dead
Last November 17, the server HDD failed and our hoster apparently provided zero effort in recovering any data. Daily backups were still on the same HDD, so the last backup that was in possession of the admins was from November 3.
After some weeks of radio silence, our admin iR0b0t finally informed us of the situation. It then took him another 2 months to finally bring back the site again on February 5. It still remains unclear why it took him so long to bring back the site, but what matters now is that the site is back up and that steps have been taken to prevent this from happening again: We are on a better server now with RAID1 and daily backups. On behalf of iR0b0t, Jesus, God, Satan, the Deutsche Post and everybody else involved in this calamity, we wish to apologize for the sudden downtime and thank you for your patience.
We want to ensure you guys that redump.org is here to stay. It's now been 10 years since we started our journey (nostalgia trip) and a lot has happened in those 10 years: Many people have come and gone and a lot of new systems and information have been added over the years. Many thousands of hours have been put into creating a database with information on many thousands of video game-related optical discs. Cataloging and preserving this history seemed like an impossible task when whe initially started out, and even though the project always remained somewhat small and obscure, we can still conclude that a lot of things have been accomplished in those 10 years and that many of the games that we love and cherish are now preserved in our database. Many systems can now be considered "reference sets" and have regions now that are probably over 95% complete, including PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Gamecube (Europe and USA) and Xbox (Europe). The (Japan) region continues to catch up, thanks to a small group of dedicated dumpers who continue to add new dumps each week. Then there's also IBM PC, our largest and most convoluted system, which also continues to have a steady stream of rare and not-so-rare discs added to the db each week.
A huge thanks goes out to all the people who contributed to our database over the past 10 years, and we look forward all the new contributions from new and existing members in the years to come.
NO FURTHER ACCOUNT CREATION REQUESTS ACCEPTED !!!
NO FURTHER ACCOUNT CREATION REQUESTS ACCEPTED !!! MAYBE IN THE FUTURE AGAIN...
New version of ss_sector_range released
Guys, please use the newest version of ss_sector_range: 1.0e.
It will release a second security sector ranges on xbox360 ss.bin, which we would like to preserve as well.
Download link is available in the guide.
Forum post attachments
Forum post attachment issue has been resolved, attachments are available and working again.
Forum software update
The forum software has been updated to the latest available version. Unfortunately its development is discontinued
and this will be most likely the very last PunBB forum software update.