- Dec 06 2013, 11:54 [PC] Risk II
- Dec 06 2013, 10:47 [PC] Call of Duty (Disc 1)
- Dec 06 2013, 00:15 [PC] Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
- Dec 05 2013, 23:57 [PC] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
- Dec 05 2013, 22:58 [PC] Delta Force 2
- Dec 05 2013, 22:25 [PC] ShellShock: Nam '67
- Dec 05 2013, 21:35 [PC] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
- Dec 05 2013, 20:01 [PC] Driver: Parallel Lines
- Dec 05 2013, 19:37 [PC] BioShock
- Dec 05 2013, 18:54 [PC] Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Happy New Year 2013
We are on a new server now
We are on a new server now.
Unfortunately the old one died short before all data could be moved over.
Almost everything has been restored. We only "lost" 1 day of ads and some
forum data, which is avatars and post attachments from April 21st till
November 5th. Nothing bad after all. You should simply check your forum
avatar image, whether it is the one you uploaded at last. Renew it, if needed.
The new server is a dedicated server which has X-times better performance,
but is also much more expensive than the last one, and it allows us features
like creating datfiles on the fly.
A redump friendly donator spent much money to cover server fees for the first
time frame, but on the long term we will need donations to keep the server alive.
» Please do NOT submit those, for example as "English", if they haven't been tested.
» But, please, mention it in your submission anyways. It could look like "Languages: N/A"
» Of course you can ask in forums how to test the languages for your specified system in a proper way.
» In case of N/A and new disc submission don't tick any.
» Please have in mind that we can accept your submission only if you provided disc's matrix info.
» The database provides you many examples already, if something's unclear, please ask.
Dumps with yellow status...
...are excluded from datfiles!
Can however be reviewed by everyone.
And there we are, 23k dumps
It is scary how fast the database is growing.
Graph credits go to jamjam